Sunday, March 24, 2013

Simple Machines-continued

We had a very busy week in Room 115!  We finished up our study on simple machines.  Each student wrote about the simple machine they worked with and how it's associated to transportation.   In addition, each student spent a lot of time completing our fairytale.  The students are thrilled to share their stories with you this week at conferences.  

I have chosen not to share any photos of the students completed projects yet.  The students want to share their projects with peers at school, and also their families at our open house Tuesday, March 26 from 8:15-9:00am.  Next week, I will share photos of their completed projects and hopefully some videos of their presentations.  

Here are some photos of the students project progress.


Mrs. Garrabrant's husband, Micah, came in as our industry engineer to help with some of our projects.  






Have I left you wanting to see more photos...including their completed projects?  If so please come to our open house this Tuesday to see the completed projects.  

I hope you have had a nice weekend, and I hope that this may be our last snowfall of the spring.  
I also hope to see you at our open house!  If you can't make it, I will definitely see you at our student-led conferences after school.  

Mrs. Julie Atkin



No comments:

Post a Comment